Serbian nationality - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest nesrulz
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I tried nK PRO a long time ago...

Today I bought a license, and I can not believe that there is still no Serbia. What is the problem and why Serbia can not be added to the "nationality" list? :??:

Example:

2b6y6o.png

RGDS,

Miroslav

Edited by nesrulz
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I tried nK PRO a long time ago...

Today I bought a license, and I can not believe that there is still no Serbia. What is the problem and why Serbia can not be added to the "nationality" list? :??:

Example:

2b6y6o.png

RGDS,

Miroslav

Have you solved? I see Serbian drivers around, with the correct flag showing. The first who comes to my mind is Simon Batina, he is from Beograd and the flag is ok.

----

Edit: big error of mine, Batina is not from Serbia, I don't know how the Beograd city came to my mind, sorry :(

Edited by foyol
Guest nesrulz
Posted

Probably in some way can be added, but Serbia does not officially on the list.

Posted

Probably in some way can be added, but Serbia does not officially on the list.

You are right, I checked and Serbia isn't there. I guess the best thing is to send an email to netKar support, it is indeed a necessary fix, imho.

Guest nesrulz
Posted (edited)
We are not planning any updated on netKar PRO.

I hope it will be in the future. Maybe...

Edited by nesrulz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.