VELOCIPEDE Posted February 6, 2013 Posted February 6, 2013 (edited) 1940 BMW 328 by weimaraner Edited February 23, 2013 by Uff
VELOCIPEDE Posted February 22, 2013 Author Posted February 22, 2013 (edited) Edited February 23, 2013 by Uff
Guest Uff Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 Here some fresh render, logo's for the Touring Coupe on hud and back door: 'Carrozzeria Touring Milano' and 'Superleggera' and all rim versions. Enjoy!
Guest Uff Posted March 13, 2013 Posted March 13, 2013 Hi gents, I'm waiting for more pictures of the interior, so I take a break for now on this model and change for further development to BMW 328 Touring Spider, - still the first draft of the bodyshape. I know that the face isn't right yet, but this will come .... The BMW 328 Touring Spider, - 2 pictures today!
Guest Uff Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 Now, I blow the 'Bügelfalte' to the next step, see below.
Guest Uff Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Cockpit_interior now completely closed! - Here some WIPs. The next days the Touring Spider interior is my prey.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now