Intervista a Alex Hummler "COM8" - RaceRoom Racing Experience - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

interessante http://insider.simbin.com/more-than-a-game-alex-the-ring-master-hummler/

I became infected with the racing virus at the age of 14, visiting my first live motorsport event – the STW touring car series at Sachsenring. Some years later I came across a certain 24h race that was being held on a legendary circuit in the Eifel mountains. Watching the 24h Nürburgring Nordschleife race staying up all night, I slowly became obsessed with this epic piece of tarmac.



This post has been promoted to an article
Posted

Ecco dov'era finito, allora. Un altro modder che è finito nelle schiere di uno sviluppatore!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.