[Race07] - Sofia International Speedway - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4946

File Name: Sofia International Speedway

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 26 Jan 2013

File Category: Tracks

Author : zamahali

rFactor Version

Converting track rFactor made by Zamahali with the kind permission of the author track Stefan Nikolov.

Are two configurations.

*******************************************

Original description:

- This is my first ever track. It's not seriously proposed(yet, I hope), it's just my own work for fun.

- It was created using Bob's Track Builder only. The original configurations were 8, but since I can't make the AI corridors and fast lines go underground, the track has 5 configurations.

- I started this track in July as a concept sketch, but until September, the image I had was not even touched. Then I decided to upload it to Reddit and try to make it drivable. This is the result.

- Feel free to rate and comment, whatever your opinion may be.

- Also, convert this track to any game you want, and if there are some skilled track makers out there, wanting to refine or enrich this track, go on and do so, as long as my status as a creator does not change.

- This track is released for FREE and it will FOREVER be for FREE and NOBODY distributing this track should require any money EVER!

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.