[Race07] - Nascar Evolution Mod - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Race07] - Nascar Evolution Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4889

File Name: Nascar Evolution Mod

File Submitter: STTRacing

File Submitted: 12 Jan 2013

File Category: Cover wheel Cars

Intro

GTR2 Nextel Nascar 2005 & Craftsman Truck add-on conversion by Goresh.

RACE 07/GTR EVO Nextel Nascar Evo conversion by Liquid4653.

Credits

Without the following people this mod would not be here, so big thanks to……

aczdc69 - Fellow racer and beta tester.

ecikus - For all his testing work and keeping me honest with his eagle eye.

Goresh - For granting permission for the Nascar and Truck conversion.

Gazman - For his Toyota car which is part of the latest revision of the original GTR2 mod.

scca1981 - For granting permission to use the sounds from his superb Mustang RTX rFactor mod.

Lastly I would like to thank mariopinto for providing the base version by M@claren and GTRacing and to be frank it was a mess and I decided it would be easier to just start again from the last latest version made for GTR2, but I am grateful for the M@claren and GTRacing version all the same.

Anyone seeing something belonging to them in this mod and not credited please contact me.

Conversion

This is a conversion and merging of the original GTR2 mods. I have made changes all over the place as necessary and some I consider better for Evo. The physics have been reworked and the car setup by default is now symmetrical. I know that’s not how it was but without this change anyone with a gamepad would not be able to use this mod. However, the setup can be manually adjusted to correct this of course. I have also added working cockpit dials. I won't list anymore as it would fill this page and is extremely tedious lol.

Mod

There are now a total of 5 vehicles in this mod. Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Toyota and the Craftsman Truck. I have kept the original number of drivers from the Craftsman Truck add-on so if you want to run them on their own you can still have a large field out there. The mod is encrypted using wtcced to minimise installation size. Anyone wishing to privately change things to suit themselves is more than welcome. I am also happy to make revisions should any technical issues be discovered. Anyone presenting me with non-technical bits and bobs to bolt/include on this mod please keep them for your own private use.

DETAILS

This mod has a ClassID=228 and the ModelID's for the cars are - Chevy ModelID=227, Dodge ModelID=228, Ford ModelID=229, Toyota ModelID=236 and Truck ModelID=237.

UPDATES

V1.0 - Initial Release.

Click here to download this file

  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.