[Race07] - Albi 2006 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4856

File Name: Albi 2006

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 05 Jan 2013

File Category: Tracks

Author : NeelJ and Boblebric

rFactor Version - GTR2 Version - GTL Version

Original author Porsche_Guy for SCGT

Conversion & graphics update for GTR2 by Neel Jani

I thank my Porsche_Guy who give permission to convert its system to SCGT, ver GTR2 GTL rFactor & Race07 GTR-Evolution

For this version I used to follow me GTR2 version V2.0

I thank first, my Boblebric which provided a large number of photos he took in the circuit and provided all my real cuts billboards, and textures numbering boxes that my doing

Without this valuable information the circuit would not be what it became,

I thank DerDumeklemmer I do the correction of mapping the grass,

I also thank Vivemclaren for his dedication, and who made the 3D tower stands and 3D for changes to the deck and to cut the grass GMT,

Thierrydu81 thank you also for the new AIW and Flagmarschals & the beta testers Boblebric & Dams,

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.