rFactor2 progress 26-11 by Gjon Camaj - rFactor 2 by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

rFactor2 progress 26-11 by Gjon Camaj


Recommended Posts

Posted

Progress

Its been a while since our last update so I wanted provide some info on our progress. We were expecting to release an update many weeks ago but I asked that it include an auto skin transfer feature that had some basic functionality. I was told it was too flawed to test so the underlying functionality was rewritten. That lead to some other issues and its still being sorted. Since its been this long already, I've asked that it be completed so we can get some feedback from the wider community.

Unfortunately this delay has also held up the latest car/track mod release. We'll get this out as soon as the build update is ready.

This post has been promoted to an article

Posted

Speriamo Bene

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.