[Race07] - 70Spa - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Race07] - 70Spa


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4664

File Name: 70Spa

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 24 Nov 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : motorfx

GTR2 Version

Its a enhanced conversion which differs from the other versions of the papyrus GPL Spa circuit, thats been around. Although its still based on the earlier "Papyrus" gpl to rfactor conversion by the late "frank.f55", who passed it to "Normhart"(CSGT) for use with their mod ...initially "Algis" (CSGT) started the work on it I think he may have reconverted it. "Normhart" asked me to update and adding some extras to Spa, this version has all corners/bends having a smoother appearance. some textures are still the original from GPL. I remapped and retexured the roads, grass, (keeping the apperance of the rough road/grass edges of early race tracks) and a lot of the adverts. Added new modelling .. complete infield and some outer fields added, ( this enabled to have a more open area with some tree wall removal.. some extra bushes grasses and trees, poles and cables added, extra moddelling added at hairpin.. animated flags, remodelled pit garages adding missing backs to the adverts and tower. added some of pit extras,( pit crews, car jacks, pit boards, air cylinders etc) Instead of using startlights etc I made and added a new flag men for the start along with the pit out man..new Aiw, new working rain rflections, animated marshals. some extra pit vehicles supplied by "Philrob" I borrowed the Camera file which was made by "umma gumma" for another 67 spa version.. even though a camera goes behind the odd tree I think it seems to be the best with this layout that I have tried..

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.