[GTR2] - Lamborghini Aventador LP-750-4

VeroNC

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4617

File Name: Lamborghini Aventador LP-750-4

File Submitter: VeroNC

File Submitted: 15 Nov 2012

File Category: Cover wheel Mods

I think I got a great result with the physics of this machine. Thanks to the work on the trim, lowered and stiffer, adjust values such as CGHeight (height of body mass (excluding fuel) above reference plane), as BodyDragBase, and thanks to all-wheel drive electronics, the Aventador riece to maintain a "polar moment of inertia "very low even at high speeds.

What is the "polar moment of inertia"? Of course I documented:

"A very important management concept, That Determines the availability of a machine to change the position if called directional polar moment of inertia." Poles of inertia "is just another way of saying" the center of gravity concentration. "The" moment "in this concept is determined by the two-sided position of the center of gravity. The car turns (change direction) about its center of gravity in a corner so as to as the weight concentration centers are located from the center of gravity (which is Their common center), the greater the "moment".

A high polar moment of inertia is present When concentrations are heavy in weight and are very distant. The low polar moment of inertia is located When the concentration of weight are lightweight and are neighbors. In other words, it is cutting easier to drive a vehicle with a low polar moment of inertia. "

The performance of the V12 Lamborghini then are truly impressive:

754hp @ 8500rpm

958NM

7gears

350km / h

It will be interesting to see her in the TM SuperGT Championship compete with Aston Martin One-77, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari F12berlinetta, Gumpert Apollo, Koenigsegg CCGT, Pagani Huayra C9, Porsche Carrera GT V10, Saleen Raptor, SCC Ultimate Aero ....

Click here to download this file

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi mate, I would not want to make your car bad, but is the lp 750-4 a murcielago? from the pics it looks like a modified version of the murcielago.

I converted a Aventador from Forza Motorsport 4 (http://image-upload.de/file/dJ1yxJ/3a7fb5ed9e.jpg)

yes, the graphics files are the murcielago, it seems interesting to your conversion of aventador, where can I download it?