[Power&Glory] - Mini - 1968 Cooper Works Team - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Power&Glory] - Mini - 1968 Cooper Works Team


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4597

File Name: Mini - 1968 Cooper Works Team

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 12 Nov 2012

File Category: Power & Glory v3

Author : the brace

 

I first uploaded these for P&G 4 years ago. To celebrate P&G v3 I have tweaked the paintwork a little, and most important, added sharpo's very fine wide wheel arch set. I have also made wider Minilite wheels to suit.

These cars represent the Cooper Car Company's 1968 Works Mini Cooper S team. I initially made them in their pristine state before the addition of sponsors' decals - mainly because I couldn't see exactly what they are. However, Josepmaria posted a pic of one of the cars from the 2009 Goodwood Festival (see post #10). This helped me to see more clearly the curved finish to the side stripes and that the bonnet stripes extend over the scuttle to the windscreen. Although the stickers appear to be not quite the same as in the 1968 pic, they are certainly representative of the era so I have added them.

I don't have any information about the original cars, but I know that 2 of the works drivers at the time were John Rhodes and Steve Neal - so that's who is driving them.

Features removed bumpers for added lightness.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.