Can't start engine! - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest moeburn
Posted

It just sits there with the yellow text "Press BACKSPACE to start engine". But pressing/holding backspace, or the starter toggle switch on the car, neither does anything. What am I doing wrong here?

Posted

what car?? if i'm not wrong you must turn on also the main switch and the ignition switch, and after that you can press the engine starter button ;)

Posted

Can you please post your log (documents\netkar pro\logs\log.txt)?

Posted

What am I doing wrong here?

Do you have a legal copy of the game?

Guest Latastu
Posted (edited)

I cant start the game . i press drive and ...... stay there for ever

Edited by Latastu
Posted

I cant start the game . i press drive and ...... stay there for ever

Once again: do you have a legal copy of the game? If not, here's the solution.

Posted

I cant start the game . i press drive and ...... stay there for ever

rispondo in italiano o quasi

apri il gioco netkar- opzioni- controlli - riconfigura il pedale del gas -acceleratore and go lolllllll

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.