[Power&Glory] - Lotus 7 #16 for P&G v3 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Power&Glory] - Lotus 7 #16 for P&G v3


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4551

File Name: Lotus 7 #16 for P&G v3

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 03 Nov 2012

File Category: Power & Glory v3

Author : the brace

 

I am loving Nig's little Lotus 7 for P&G v3, so I need to get a fuller grid.

This baby is typical of the era, in that the owner/driver would take his road car to the circuit for a day's racing, hoping not to have to thumb a lift home.

I had to modify one of the chassis files to get precisely what I wanted (full tonneau, wider screen, speedo and tach), and I wanted a different seat colour (doesn't affect other cars) but I hope you like the result.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.