Dedicated Server (nkserver.exe) Crashing... - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Dedicated Server (nkserver.exe) Crashing...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all!

Here's is what is going on. I setup a dedicated server about 4 days ago. Everything worked fine and it ran several days without interuption. I connected from another machine several times, ran sessions on it, disconnected, no problems.

Yesterday, I had to reboot the system it was running on. Nothing changed, was added to the system, removed from the system. Just a shutdown of the host system, a reboot, and I restarted the netkar server. Now it is repeatedly crashing.

Log Name: Application

Source: Application Error

Date: 10/31/2012 1:38:08 PM

Event ID: 1000

Task Category: (100)

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ** Edited to remove personal info **

Description:

Faulting application name: nkserver.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4f92d23c

Faulting module name: MSVCR100.dll, version: 10.0.30319.460, time stamp: 0x4db13576

Exception code: 0xc0000417

Fault offset: 0x0008a3f6

Faulting process id: 0x474

Faulting application start time: 0x01cdb79c275a8503

Faulting application path: E:\<Path> Edited\nkpro\nkserver.exe

Faulting module path: E:\<Path> Edited\nkpro\MSVCR100.dll

Report Id: 7f0dbc9f-2392-11e2-8f7d-000129d4f36f

Anyone have any idea or experience with how to resolve this?

Thank you.

Posted

Anyone? I can't be the only one.

I've now moved the server data to two other computers. One laptop, and another desktop. The laptop running Win7 x64 and the desktop running WinXP and it crashes the same way

Posted

Anyone? I can't be the only one.

I've now moved the server data to two other computers. One laptop, and another desktop. The laptop running Win7 x64 and the desktop running WinXP and it crashes the same way

Just a guess, as I'm not an expert. Have you tried to create a new server configuration? It may be damaged.

Posted

Anyone? I can't be the only one.

I've now moved the server data to two other computers. One laptop, and another desktop. The laptop running Win7 x64 and the desktop running WinXP and it crashes the same way

Just a guess, as I'm not an expert. Have you tried to create a new server configuration? It may be damaged.

very good suggestion.. if moving the data result in a crash on 2 computers it's down to 2 possibilities: corrupted configuration, corrupted server exe

  • 4 months later...
Posted

I had the same problem today, I deleted configs, but problem remained. So probably corrupted nkserver.exe, I will focus on it, if the issue will occur again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.