New to netKar... sort of... enjoying it! But... - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

New to netKar... sort of... enjoying it! But...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I did try a demo a couple years back but didn't have the time to really get into netKar.

I finally did and I'm really enjoying it. I'm actually finding it more enjoyable at the moment than rF2 which is still glitchy.

3 THINGS THIS SIM NEEDS!

1. A basic sedan of some type to go with the open wheelers.

2. A GTS high performance sedan.

3. Better collision detection and a better damage model

What I can never figure out with all these sim developers is they have two or three good things but are missing one or two things. You'd think that after all has been said and done, somebody would just include the main things people seem to want most.

Well rounded selection of vehicle types, good variety of track types fictional or otherwise, good collision detection and damage modelling, and good multiplayer netcode.

Nobody seems to have that... yet... maybe Project CARS... will probably try that out here in the next while.

All that said... I am enjoying it.

Posted

nk was developed 7 years ago. At that time was really advanced and it still is, although now the standards are of course a lot higher.

Take a look to the next product from Kunos Simulazioni, Assetto Corsa ;)

It should be on the market somehow soon.

Posted

I'm well aware. I'm not saying it's not good. I think it's great. It's still drives better than most simulators. I thoroughly enjoy it. It would just be nice to see a few new things and it probably wouldn't take much to throw a few new cars in it.

Of course today's standards are higher but even with that, some titles aren't living up. I don't want to bash anything... certain things I'm trying right now, that are current and or the next generation, in many ways aren't living up to their claims nor expectations... mine or others at this time. It will be interesting to see where things are.

Also aware of Assetto Corsa... I'm looking forward to it. Plus, that fact that it's supposed to be moddable could bring lots of content. I hope it all works out.

nk was developed 7 years ago. At that time was really advanced and it still is, although now the standards are of course a lot higher.

Take a look to the next product from Kunos Simulazioni, Assetto Corsa ;)

It should be on the market somehow soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.