Alessandro Pollini Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 File Name: Circuito de Navarra 2011 File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 09 Oct 2012 File Category: Tracks Author : paulmarc GTR2 Version - rFactor Version - GT Legends GTREVO features: -3 layouts (GP, trackday long and trackday short). -Different use of the pit entry according to the layout used. -Aiw done from scratch (I spent LOTS of hours here...). -Animated marshalls & spectators. -3d audience. -Rain reflections. -Rolling starts enabled. -Time Attack enabled. Click here to download this file
LudoR Posted May 10, 2016 Posted May 10, 2016 Hello I m looking for Circuito de Navarra. But I think the link is dead. Could you confirm me. Thanks a lot. Ciaoo Ludo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now