A. J. Watson: nuova licenza in arrivo per rFactor2 - Open Wheelers Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

A. J. Watson: nuova licenza in arrivo per rFactor2


Recommended Posts

Posted

A questo link del forum ufficiale, Tim Wheatley ha annunciato fra le righe l'arrivo di una nuova licenza per rFactor2: il team ISI sta infatti per firmare un accordo di licensing con A. J. Watson, mitico costruttore e meccanico americano degli anni '50 - '60, vincitore con le proprie auto per ben sette volte della 500 Miglia di Indianapolis.

Well, here's some info for you... No idea when it'll get built, but I was lucky enough to meet with AJ Watson and get his signature. smile.png I can pretty much guarantee you that 90% of what the community might want to be in rF2, I do, too... It's all about making it happen. Some are impossible due to their fees, some aren't. But I appreciate my history and the Roadster seemed like a no-brainer with that banking built. smile.png

361634497t.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.