Alessandro Pollini Posted September 9, 2012 Posted September 9, 2012 File Name: Killarney File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 09 Sep 2012 File Category: Tracks Author : respawned 2.3km/2 mile permanent road course, Cape Town, South Africa. Built for Race07/GTR Evo/Race On by respawned My first track, so please don't expect perfection I have used xpack models to match the track objects as closely as possible, I changed/replaced textures where it was needed. For a future version I plan to add the newly built bridge, rain reflections and marshals. Any offers to help with improvements are welcome. Credits for track objects go to the respective creators of the xpacks for Bob's Track Builder. Special thanks to Kennett Ylitalo, Ken Leamy and Goresh for helping me out on the forums. Extract to ...\GameData\locations Have fun and enjoy! Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now