Alessandro Pollini Posted September 2, 2012 Posted September 2, 2012 File Name: Diepholz 1987-1996 File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 02 Sep 2012 File Category: Tracks Author : ZWISS Diepholz Flugplatzrennen was a temporary circuit on a military airfield, which is still in use by the German military today. It hosted the German touring cars from 1984 to 1997 in slightly different variations. The track was also used for F3 races and the ITC. THE SIM TRACK: This track was made from scratch for rFActor by Tommy78. He gave me permission to convert it to GTR2. I tried to improve the textures and the road materials a bit. I also did some work on the AIW to improve the way they handle the chicanes. ISSUES: I reworked the AIW, redid all the corridors because the AI would cut all the chicanes. The AI is fine now, but they will still cut the first corner at the start. This does not happen with this AIW in rFactor, so GTR2 does handle these things slightly different than rFactor. I have the same problem with Eurospeedway Lausitz, also only at the start. Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now