Soundmod K.KS2 - netKar PRO Addons - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

I have cancelled the project because I couldn't do a good quality work. Sorry and I will put an optional soundmod done by Albert McSaltens.

Edited by Iketani
Posted

I have put link in first post for download Albert McSaltens sounds but improved by me, adding backfires and a little improves in internal and external samples.

  • 4 months later...
Posted

New version of the external sounds taken from BMW V8 Judd car of RaceRoom game (link updated in first post). I will upload a preview video soon.

Guest Uff
Posted

New version of the external sounds taken from BMW V8 Judd car of RaceRoom game (link updated in first post). I will upload a preview video soon.

Please don't post any download link, as files taken from a simulator and imported to another sim are not allowed here. Thanks.

Posted

I didn't take the sound samples directly, I have recorded the sound from the free beta version. There are any problem yet?

While you answer, I delete the link.

Guest Uff
Posted

Ok: if it's from the free beta there should be no problems. Should we have any complaints about it I'll let you know. :smile:

Posted

Ok :) I have post the new preview video and now I will put the download link. Thanks for all.

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Added new version of the soundmod in first post.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.