Alessandro Pollini Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 File Name: Track Menu File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 21 Aug 2012 File Category: Patch & addons Author : KingTimIV The mod contains more than 550 bitmap files made to replace the (useless I think-and sometimes ugly) minimap of each track -if there is so, some tracks don't have any. They consist in in-game screenshots of the most spectacular turns that will make you recognize each track at first sight and tease you for a race. The game only allows low-res pics. I didn' find how to fix it. The pics will have normal proportions in the menu -the game widens them a little... I've tried to make them in the same fashion, like a default menu. I hope you like it. But feel free to make your own pics! Installation: First, back up every file you replace! Replace the BMP files of the tracks folders by those supplied -they must have the same name to be replaced properly. For the tracks that don't have any ...Track.bmp file in their folder(s), add the BMP files made for them (according to the files name). That's all! Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now