Iketani Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 (edited) Internal sound External soundhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1dMk8DgufY Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pf4rn6nckcjtbzn/%5BnetKar_Pro%5D_Soundmod_FTarget_by_Iketani.zip Edited September 11, 2013 by Iketani
Iketani Posted November 1, 2012 Author Posted November 1, 2012 I have updated the link with some sound upgrades.
Iketani Posted December 9, 2012 Author Posted December 9, 2012 I will try to improve external sounds, because I'm not convinced with the actual sounds...
Guest Dev Rotter Posted April 14, 2013 Posted April 14, 2013 File not found on the mediafire web page
Iketani Posted April 14, 2013 Author Posted April 14, 2013 Updated external video previews and link with new external sounds
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now