KS2 - graphics on side of tyres and floorpan missing - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

KS2 - graphics on side of tyres and floorpan missing


Recommended Posts

Guest Stingrayuk
Posted

When I first get to the screen with the car sitting in the pit, the inside of the tyres and the floorpan are displayed correctly. Within 2-3 seconds and before moving the car the graphics on the side of the tyres go "blocky" with triangle shapes missing and the floor goes from black to missing completely - result is you can see the road/grass through.

Everything else seems fine, and a quick test with one of the other open wheel cars worked fine....so it's just the KS2 it seems

It's a while since I have played the sim so cannot be certain when this started. It could relate to a video card driver update, though seems odd it would only impact these 2 items

Anyone seen this issues before please ?

Thankyou

Posted

Without knowing your pc configuration it's almost impossible to give you a proper help.

Posted

I have a pretty tired computer with an ATI HD5145. I installed the latest drivers and have come out the same problems. I went back to the previous DRIVERS.

Guest Stingrayuk
Posted

Many thanks Bruno...i too have an old ATI card and rolling back to Catalyst 12.1 has done the trick

:-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.