Noob auto clutch question - PLEASE HELP!!! - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Noob auto clutch question - PLEASE HELP!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest bilsy4130
Posted

Hi everyone, I'm new to nkPro and PC sim racing in general having recently switched from Forza 4 on the Xbox to a G27 and various PC games. So far I'm enjoying nKpro more than anything i've ever played the physics are sooo good.

Anyway I'm hoping somebody here can help me with a small problem I'm having, I can't find where in the settings to turn off auto clutch. (Please don't laugh!)

I played the demo a while back, before I got my wheel, and I'm sure I remember just ticking a box in the menu somewhere to turn it off. However upon getting my wheel I purchased the full game and ran the auto-updater, now when I try and find it the box I have to tick it seems to have disappeared!

Please can somebody help? I love this sim so much but it would be even better with a clutch.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bilsy

Guest bilsy4130
Posted

Found it, thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.