Crash to desktop and now some other bug - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hey. I've noticed that this game crashes for me sometimes when I've left my computer open for longer periods of time, and try to launch the game. I've noticed that only method to get it work has been to restart computer, but unfortunately that's not a very good option, so I would really like to know some other method. When this happens, it crashes at the track "loading" / game starting screen @ shadow.nko , or it can crash in garage when the engine is starting, but mouse or anything doesn't work.

Also, just now when I tried to "drive"/start the "game engine", it fills the "lap" screen with more laps. I've chosen the car, the track, and before I press drive the screen of lap times is empty.. ok when I press drive it adds 7-9 laps there, maybe laps I've driven before? It keeps adding the same 6-8 laps everytime I press drive, and wont let me go start the game.

any help? the first bug has been there for longer period of time now, but I haven't found anything that would fix it

EDIT: launching the game "as administrator" seems to have fixed the second problem, meaning I've been able to play the game now (haven't faced bug #1 now, but I fear its still unfixed if I may encounter it again)

Edited by Tuze

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.