[rFactor2] - Botniaring - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor2] - Botniaring


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3982

File Name: Botniaring

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 20 Jun 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : Jka

This is FULL COMPONENT instead of update.

I still managed to make mistake on previous version packaging, so you have to UNINSTALL exist version of Botniaring and REMOVE "Botniaring_FR_BETA_V0.53.rfcmp" file from your "Packages" directory. I try to do better next time, so I can release true update instead of full component.

Changelog:

- added fully functional AIW files on all layouts. Track supports now 26 cars (25 AI's and you) and 13 2-car teams. AI cars can now find their way out from paddocks to the track safely. AIW's are far from perfect, but they are fully functional.

- pitlane was rebuilded to fit full grid requirements

- fixed trees lightning problem. They are not perfect yet but much better than before, especially on low sun angles

- minor improvements on few textures.

I just came back home from Botniaring FinRace weekend. I had a possibility drive around the track with civil car and photographed carefully all missing points of the scenery. I start build new textures and tso's (not all of them, but many...) for next update immediately. Same time I also checked all chambers and elevations of the track. I was pleased to find out, that they are spot on. GPS data (which I used to model the track) was very accurate!

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.