PING 3000 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest RICHIES
Posted

WHY DO I KEEP ON GETTING "CLIENT SOFTWARE IS NEWER THAN SERVER " CONNECTION REFUSED ? A FLASHING PING 3000 ALSO SHOWS UP WHEN I TRY TO JOIN A SERVER TO RACE ONLINE.

Posted

Please don't use caps lock as it means screaming and it's completely useless as it makes your message unreadable.

Guest RICHIES
Posted

Ok,sorry,new to this. Why do I keep on getting"client software is newer than server "connection refused ? A flashing ping 3000 also shows up when I try to join to a server to race online.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.