Misunderstanding - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest dmxgordon
Posted

Hi,

In this topic, http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=59211 , that was locked, I was not refering in any way to a pirated version of any game...so, why was it locked?

All that I say is that I HAVE GTR ON STEAM! How can i instal the maps that are requireing this game's CD? I also said that I don't posses GT Legends. I was thinking that it might be another way on installing them.

THERE IS NOT A WORD ABOUT WAREZ CONTENT IN MY POST

So, if I only posses the digital version of the game (wich is NOT warez), how can I install those tracks?

Thank you!

Posted

GTR 2 doesn't exist on Steam, so it's quite unlikely that you have it there. If you have GTR Evolution that's a different game: you need GTR 2 to use those tracks.

If you feel a thread has been closed without a proper reason you should send a personal message to who closed it, instead of opening a new thread. Your topic was closed because it would have required an illegal solution to get those tracks: you need to purchase GTR 2 or GT Legends on CD/DVD.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.