Adding Tracks Problem - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest dmxgordon
Posted (edited)

Hi, I am trying to add some tracks from the list here: http://www.drivingit...90

Some of them are working but some of them, are asking for GT Legends CD or GTR cd.

I don't posses GT Legend or GTR 2. I do have GTR Evolution and Race 07 on steam, so...is there any way of geting tracks from GTR Evolution or RACE 07 (digital versions) how do I install those tracks without a game CD?

Thank you!

P.S. Is there a map for nk pro that can be categorized as "weard"? (City map, crazy stunts track, etc)

Edited by dmxgordon
Posted

Without GTL/GTR you can't play with that track.

Guest dmxgordon
Posted

That's sad, but thank you for the info

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.