Convert Rfactor / GTR tracks to nk-pro - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Convert Rfactor / GTR tracks to nk-pro


Recommended Posts

Guest dmxgordon
Posted

Hello, is it possible to convert tracks from Rfactor to nk-pro?

I am only interested in The Transfagarasan track at the moment. Here is a link to the track:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Transfagarasan

And, if you can tell me how to convert The Gta VICE CITY track (for GTR) to be able to play it in netKar, it will be perfect, here is a link to it:

http://www.nogripracing.com/videos/view.php?id=3979

I know that this is not a good track for this game, but I'm just curious how will the fizic engine will operate in it, and I think it's fun to cruise the streets of an old game like GTA VC.

Thank you!

Guest dmxgordon
Posted

Again I was not carefully searching the forum for info. I am sorry. I am just super excited about this game and really not have the patience to do a good search. Sorry again.

And thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.