[WIP] Lamborghini Balboni LP 550-2 - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

For some hour I am returned at my true passion, the |tuning|.

Planing a Gallardo with rear-wheel drive it represents a beautiful challenge, but to me like the challenges.

I am make a will it on a secret circuit (Durley) and for the present, I am enough pleased about the |handling| and of the |downforce|.

I must still work on the |engine|, seems me bewilder that a V10 from 600hp, with the |spoilers| 1/8, does not succeed to reach the 300kmh.

screen17.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.