[Grand Prix Legend] - Historical 69 Mod Update - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Grand Prix Legend] - Historical 69 Mod Update


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3646

File Name: Historical 69 Mod Update

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 29 Apr 2012

File Category: Cars & Skins

Author : Irridux

This is the historical update for the 69xtra Mod I've assembled with the material I have.

In addiction to the excellent original Mod, You will find all the textures for the Cars in high resolution and others addons.

I have used the best skins for the Cars and the ai racers and the correct liveries and numbers for each race they have done.

I have modified and in some case create new stuff for the final result, You will discover a lot of improvements, like new Wheels for Mclaren, BRM and Matra, textures upgrade, specific liveries and a lot more.

It includes the correct tyres textures for each team and a little brighter colour that is, in my opinion, more realistic. A specific face and helmet, in some case also for a single track are included.

I have tweaked the AI in each race for a better historically accurated simulation.

In this update there are the three Carsets for the non Championship races.

They are for the three British Races in Brands Hatch (Race of Champions),Silverstone (International Trophy) and Oulton Park (International Gold Cup).

I've spent a lot of time for research informations and for editing all the material... I hope that the result is not bad.

You can install this update dropping it in your GPL main folder.

IMPORTANT:Before installing this update You must have a Silver2 Track, if not You have to do:

-- Make a copy of your Silver Track folder and rename it as Silver2

-- In Your new Silver2 folder rename the Silver.dat file to Silver2.dat

-- Now, You can install the update for having the proper Carset for 69 International Trophy

Most of the credits goes to the great artists that have created the original models and textures.

A special Thanks goes to G.Spinning for his "faces update" and others important addons He pubblished some time ago.

I have also to thanks a lot Luigi70 and his fantastic Community of Aerogi Motorsport Forum.

Finally, a special credit to my friend Paul Skingley.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.