[rFactor] - Corner Inlet Racing Club - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor] - Corner Inlet Racing Club


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3636

File Name: Corner Inlet Racing Club

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 28 Apr 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : Legendatlunch

I've started some fictional hill climb tracks located in South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia.

Locally there have been a few motor sport events, notably the WRC style rally stages through the Streslecki ranges. Other events were a 4wd mud run at a town called Yanakie and the motor cross track nearby. Phillip Island is only 1 hr away and we have the BryantPark "HauntedHills" hill climb track in the Latrobe Valley 3/4 hr drive ( Which I have started making). My Tracks are hill climb style events.

The first is a closed circuit track, Located on a friends farm, south east of a little town called Fish Creek.5 1/2 k's of gear chompin heaven! I am pretty happy with the track surface, I don't want smooth n easy, lol, It's a challenge but getting a clean lap is very rewarding. gears are cruitial (ratios that is)......

There are lots if elevation changes, Most of the map is as true to life as ge will allow, but I have modified some areas to create atmosphere....

This track is sort of turning into a multi event venue so stay tuned! lol

all new with all of the layouts I originally intended. including timers for the hillclimb events.

2012 - Hi I updated the Fish ck Circ hill climb a while ago with 8 layouts, finally have some timing gates for the hill climb versions and some circuit style racing...

hope you enjoy the latest edition

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.