F1 2012: NO server dedicati... - F1 2012 by Codemasters - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

https://twitter.com/#!/T4RG4/status/194088389472034817

There is no recent reason or decision or discussion. This is the setup we use for our racing games. It's not something I have any control over. Yes, some huge headline games have this setup but they can cover the costs involved. That is all I can really say on the subject because I've not spent much time looking into this. What we can do, and are presently doing, is trying to improve the setup we have so that more players can experience great online play. There are some very clever people in the network team and very clever systems at play sharing load across connections (e.g. everyone thinks there is one dedicated load bearing host but there isn't - p2p has come on a long way). It's a fascinating area of development and one I'm very much interested in.

fonte Forum CM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.