[GTR2] - Cleveland 2006 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Cleveland 2006


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3579

File Name: Cleveland 2006

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 19 Apr 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : zwiss

rFactor Version

This track has been released by Khan1670 as a V1.0 in 2008. I have had an update on my HDD for years now, so I finally asked Kevin if I could release the update and he agreed.

New in this version:

=

Almost everything has been redone in 3DS Max.

Many new objects, buildings from Google Earth, new trees, animatedmarshalls, rain reflection.

I especially redid the track surface and cleaned up all the patches and transitions.

Many textures and materials have been tuned and edited.

I also changed the tires on the appex of the corners so they wont kill you on impact anymore :)

Credits:

========

Doug Lynch & Team IDT, creators of the original rFactor track. Fantastic job!

Motorfx for his guidance on wet paths

Khan1670 for the v1.0 release for GTR2 and permission to release the update.

GTR2 LODS by FrankyBB and dieLocke.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.