[GTR2] - Westwood 1988 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Westwood 1988


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3463

File Name: Westwood 1988

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 30 Mar 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : zwiss

Jacques Villeneuve wrote about this track:

I remember being at Westwood as a kid, when I was travelling the Atlantic circuit with my parents and my sister in the mid 1970s. Although my father raced there a few times, unfortunately I never had the chance because the track closed some years before I made my North American Atlantic debut. Nevertheless, I knew that Westwood was legendary. Of all the Canadian race tracks, Westwood was known as the "Formula Atlantic Circuit." In 1974 it was the site of the first North American Atlantic race and ran at least one championship race every season until it closed at the end of 1990.

In 2008 nothing is left of the track, it has been replaced with a houses and a golf course. Thanks to Glen Leugner, we still can race this very challenging small track in GPL, rFactor, and now in GTR2.

As often, I did a lot of research and changed the trackside in many area's.

Feel free to comment. If anyone wants to do better cams, please feel free.

Credits:

========

- Papyrus for making Grand Prix Legends

- Glen Leugner for creating this track from scratch

- Bud Lucas for the conversion to rFactor and many additions

- FrankBB and Blackhawk for the GTR2 LODs

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.