[GTR2] - 67 Pembrey by Starraider-sunalp2 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - 67 Pembrey by Starraider-sunalp2


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3431

File Name: 67 Pembrey by Starraider-sunalp2

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 23 Mar 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : sunalp2

Release Date : 2008

67 Pembrey by Starraider\sunalp2

This is a conversion of the GTL Pembrey by banger.

Originally converted by Starraider, he offered to deactivate it as it clashed with the new GTR2 version by banger.

Personally I like this version in it's own right and it has the perfect atmosphere for Power & Glory.

As a result, I changed the .gdb file of my Starraider Pembrey to 1967 so I could keep it on my hard drive. I let Starraider know, and this is the result.

Thanks to banger for the GTL version and for permission to release this one.

Complete with Rain reflections, animated marshals and updated AIW.(Thanks GTI-Heizer)

Starraider told me to upload it after I updated the LOD screen and mention him in the credits, but in fact he did all the work. I only contributed the GDB and LODs.

This is his track.

This will show at the top of your track selection screen as 67 Pembrey

Please enjoy.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.