Reversing FFB Effects - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello All,

is there any way to reverse the FFB effects in nkPro? I am using a custom FFB wheel at the moment, and the effects are reversed. I had a quick look through the config files, but did not find anything.

So if anybody knows how to do it I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Guest bokoboko
Posted

I dont think there is a way to do that.In game the effects are not reversed i mean they are in the normal way but u say u use custom wheel..try to contact through the official page of netkar pro

Posted

Thanks bokoboko,

which is the official forum (page) of netkar pro? I'll ask there then.

Guest bokoboko
Posted

here :biggrin:

But u can send them message via contact form,i think u will have better luck cause i dont think they look much forums cause of Assetto Corsa..

Posted

here :biggrin:

But u can send them message via contact form,i think u will have better luck cause i dont think they look much forums cause of Assetto Corsa..

Heh, yes figured as much :)

Question sent via the contact form, thanks!

I will let you know the answer here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.