buckbuck Posted March 6, 2012 Posted March 6, 2012 (edited) Non parla italiano, sto postando questo messaggio in inglese e francese, sperando che uno di voi mi risponde. Vi ringrazio in anticipo. Hi all, I loaded the GTR2 mod F1 1975, but when i test in game, I crash to desk at the end of the track loading. I tried many possible solutions, but without success. Thank you in advance that could help me. Salut à tous, j'ai chargé le mod F1 1975 (GTR2), mais il est impossible de le faire fonctionner. A chaque fois que je le lance, j'ai un retour bureau à la fin du chargement du circuit (uniquement des circuits du GTR2 d'origine). J'ai essayé nombre de solutions possibles, mais sans succès. Merci d'avance à qui pourrait m'aider. Edited March 6, 2012 by buckbuck
John Allen Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I had the same problem, so what I did was convert the gtl gmt files to gtr gmt with g editor. It works now though the lotus's don't show in preview screen they do in showroom and will run.
racker Posted May 14, 2014 Posted May 14, 2014 (edited) I can't find the Talent files (RCD) for this mod. Is this why it CTD? How do you convert files on g editor? Edited May 14, 2014 by racker
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now