[Race07] - R1-Circuit - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3257

File Name: R1-Circuit

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 01 Mar 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : radillion snake

This is the R1-Circuit for GTR-EVO which I already released for GTR 2.

It's a fantasy track and the location is somewhere in the green outskirts of a bigger city. I hope that the track can give you a good race. The track is still missing some shadow objects an rainreflections and you get black spots on the tarmac at some areas when you drive with headlights on.

But I am happy with the results and I have to say thanks to many people.

This Track was built with "Bobs Track Builder" by Brendon Pywell.

Thanks to him for this great software.

I used textures and objects from the following sources:

Games, some textures modified by me.

Thanks to Simbin

-----------------------------------

GTR2 by Simbin

GTL by Simbin

Race07 by Simbin

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.