Abarth Aosta screen ripping - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all, I have a rather strange problem. I have virtually every track possible installed and they all work perfectly since the 1.3 Final release, but the one issue is that I can not race 1600/1800/Abarth on most tracks, yet the retro cars/2000/KS2/Target/Osella on every track, yet as soon as I use the 1600/1800/Abarth at any track the screen is ripped in half with the bottom half showing the scenery upside down and the top half the right way up with a couple of rip lines all down the screen (much like an out of tune analog TV signal).

Now all other cars work on all the tracks (yes I checked every single car and track) the only ones with the issue is the 1600/1800/Abarth which has the screen issue and whilst that is going on the engine is restarting continuously and filled up with 5 liters of fuel. I have a screen shot but it only shows the bottom half of the screen so you don't get the whole effect.

Any help would be truly accepted as I NEED MY ABARTH FIX! Thanks you one and all.

Here is a link to the screenshot LINK

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

delete file "...\My Documents\netKar PRO\cfg\options.ini"

There is a bug with "REPLAYMIN=15"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.