rFactor to nkPro track? - netKar PRO Addons - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Tommy Østgaard
Posted

Hi,

I am going to drive a Formula Renault 2.0 race at Knutstorp this year, and would like to use NkPro to practise with. I am an experienced sim-racer, and have sims like LFS, iRacing and rFactor, but I really like the feel of the renault here.

But to the point... I lack the track I am going to race on here... But it is on rFactor (Knutstorp: http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Knutstorp). Is there any way to port the track over to NkPro from rFactor?

Best regards,

Tommy Østgaard

Posted

We have a section on track development on our forum with guides and tips. It isn't too complex to convert a track, just a little bit of time to do a proper work. Good luck

Guest Tommy Østgaard
Posted

Hi Tommy, i have send you an pn ;)

Thanks, man! :-D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.