Guest troma67 Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 Just started to play netKar Pro, love the physics really puts a smile on your face when you hook up a fast lap.Been looking at the online races, but there doesn't seem to be hardly anyone playing online, has everyone moved on to another game ?
Guest CAR Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 There has never been that many people with pick up racing. You have to go to a league if you really want decent numbers, not necessarily to join, but you can take part in practice races with more people if you follow them around (that's what I did when I first started playing nKPro).
Guest Panos Posted March 6, 2012 Posted March 6, 2012 but you can take part in practice races with more people if you follow them around (that's what I did when I first started playing nKPro). Can you tell me where these races take place??
foyol Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 (edited) Can you tell me where these races take place?? I for one race with guys at Iron - http://www.iraceonline.com With netKar-Pro we have Official Series, Special Events and Race4Fun. To start and see if you like it, I suggest you to register to the forum and sign for a Race4Fun race. The mood is competitive, but really fair and friendly, and usually new drivers get a warm welcome. You will find drivers with lots of experience and newcomers, and very few will have problems sharing driving hints or setup information. The first other place that come to my mind is Radiators Racing - http://www.radiators-champ.com They often support kunos in developing new cars or tracks, and it is a very well organized and competitive portal. My answer is partial, there are many other leagues, maybe you could choose one that is near your country to have same race time and little or no lag problems, it's up to you, try a search with "netkar league" Have fun, ciao. Edited March 7, 2012 by foyol
B1K3R Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 Yeah, I can't believe that only a few people play nkPro since it's a great simulation. Wish it was always populated like other sims I look at the servers everyday and there are only 5 to 10 max every now and then... Anyway, are the servers for these championships hidden or shown online on the server list? Since I rarely see many people.... Cheers
Guest privatebrian Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 (edited) WOW,sorry i've just started racing with nkp and i'm amazed,i mean i do not know why i didn't try this earlier it's amazing,i'm gobsmacked. Edited March 9, 2012 by privatebrian
Wally Posted March 13, 2012 Posted March 13, 2012 Yeah, I can't believe that only a few people play nkPro since it's a great simulation. Wish it was always populated like other sims I look at the servers everyday and there are only 5 to 10 max every now and then... Anyway, are the servers for these championships hidden or shown online on the server list? Since I rarely see many people.... Cheers I am rarely online except for racing in our league (www.xgn.com.au) on Tuesday nights in Australia.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now