Guest Nigel Charman Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 Hi, I wonder if any of you clever people would be able to port Pembrey over to Netkar Pro? It is a great little track, available for GT legends ans would be very good for on-line racing I would think.
Guest CAR Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 I nearly did as I was gonna do a track day there, then thought better of it =) I don't know the track myself & being a smaller venue (not many people have heard of) it probably wouldn't be that popular.
Wally Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 I nearly did as I was gonna do a track day there, then thought better of it =) I don't know the track myself & being a smaller venue (not many people have heard of) it probably wouldn't be that popular. Any track for netKar is a good track! The more the merrier...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now