Guest Luis Babboni Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 I have a new HD and need to download the game again but the mainpage download link isnt work :-( http://www.netkar-pr...emid=54〈=en Any hint? Thanks.
Guest Uff Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 You can find many download links on the right. You can also find it in our download area.
Guest Luis Babboni Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Thanks Uff! I only can see them using your link.
Guest Luis Babboni Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) I could download and install all, but when I put my activation code received in February 12th 2011 and saiys to me: Activation terminated :-( Edited February 5, 2012 by Luis Babboni
Guest Uff Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 This problem can be easily solved in the Support page on the official website: just put your mouse on the Support tab and ask for new activations.
Guest Luis Babboni Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) Did it. Just need to wait a pair of days. Thanks Uff! EDIT: nothing like "2 days", is activate right now!!! THANKS: Edited February 5, 2012 by Luis Babboni
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now