[Race07] - 2011 Silverstone - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Race07] - 2011 Silverstone


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3039

File Name: 2011 Silverstone

File Submitter: VELOCIPEDE

File Submitted: 04 Feb 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : motorfx

GTR2 Version - GT Legends Version

This provides you with two track layouts to race on, the GP and the short National as used by Touring Cars..based on my earlier release of 07Silverstone, most of the layout was made by ISI,

but to make this into the 2011 layout some track parts and extra grandstands that are included

thanks and credtit to FCMG as some parts were converted from FCMG's 2011 track work for their rfactor release .athough a lot of the textures are from my 07 release. I did some extra modelling, additional parts, new Safety fencing and changes to some existing pieces, smoothing of some turns. I made the new "Wing" pit building and textures. (the garages included in the the wing pits are from the original silverstone by ISI,)I only adapted them and made slight alterations to emulate the new pits as used in 2011..I remodelled some more sections on the main gp track layout a bit more so I could add the National layout files, which shows up as 11National in track selection under "Extras" and uses older pits.. the GP layout shows up under Addons as 11Silverstone.

Rain reflections and gtr2 style lights .. animated marshals added

cheers Ken

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.