Alessandro Pollini Posted February 3, 2012 Posted February 3, 2012 File Name: 2011 Silverstone File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 03 Feb 2012 File Category: Tracks Author : motorfx GT Legends Version - RaceOn Version 2011Silverstone Vers 1.0 is based on my earlier release of 07Silverstone, back in 2009 consists of two layouts, the GPtrack and the National as used by touring cars credits and thanks for a lot of the modelling go to ISI, and to FCMG as some parts were converted from their 2011 rfactor release. A lot of the textures are from my earlier 07 release. this has been enhanced for use on GTREvo/Race07/GTR2 by retexturing and remapping most surfaces.. I did some extra modelling, added additional parts, new Safety fencing and changes to some existing pieces, smoothing of the odd turn, I made the new "Wing" pit building and textures. but the garages included in the the wing pits are from the original silverstone by ISI I only adapted them and made slight alterations to emulate the new pits as used in 2011.. I remodelled some more sections on the main gp track layout a bit more so I could add the Short National Version layout.. Rain reflections, gtr2 style lights and animated marshals added Thanks go to die_Locke & FrankyBB for the gtr2 LOD UPDATE...04/02/2012. version 1.01 uploaded with fixed aiw, those that already have downloded vers 1.0 will need the replacement aiw file uploaded to track updates that fixes two eroneous garage spots at the end of the pits... Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now