More helmet movement in external cams - F1 2011 by Codemasters - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

More helmet movement in external cams


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have seen all the mods that add head tilt to the drivers view point... but what about adding additional head tilt to the helmet in external camera views? I drive in t-cam and the lack of driver head movement is annoying. I see vids that show a significant amount of head bob due to lateral and axial G forces... How is this accomplished?

Just to be REALLY clear on this... I am not talking about camera effects, I am talking about moving the helmet of the 3D driver so he does not look like such a static figure.

Edited by lawndartleo
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

F1 2011 really is dead.... pointless to even ask questions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.