netKar Pro 1.3 server replay - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

netKar Pro 1.3 server replay


Recommended Posts

Guest hangyaboy
Posted

Hi.

How can I play netKar Pro 1.3 server replays?

"nkpro13\server\replay\out.nksr"

Guest bokoboko
Posted

hi,

what do u mean server replays?

When u leave a server then u have the option to save ur replay and then go to "replays" and watch it..(in settings u put how much time to save...)

If u mean u have opened a server and didnt joined and u want to see replays from u server u cant.

Guest hangyaboy
Posted

I have a dedicated server.

In the "nkpro13\server\replay\" directory, I have an "out.nksr" file. It's size 947KByte. It contains all the data. Servername, settings, drivernames, skins and much more binary data. I think it must be a replay file, but I cant open it.

Guest bokoboko
Posted (edited)

I dont think that nkpro saves replays if u have open server.It saves if U drive..

The replay files are stored in documents/netkar PRO/replays and the extension of these files are .nkr

I suppose this file ur saying it saves ur server "settings" not the replay...

(Just an info: in documents/netkar PRO/replays u will see a "cr" file,its like the "temp" file of ur last session replay,i mean when u exited a session it will save it there even if u didnt save ur replay so u can take this file rename it,put the .nkr and put it back in the replay folder and its like u saved ur last replay,just an info if someone doesnt know ;) )

Edited by bokoboko
Posted

Have you ever tried copying out.nksr to your personal replay folder and renaming it to out.nkr? I'm curious about that too.

Guest hangyaboy
Posted

I dont think that nkpro saves replays if u have open server.It saves if U drive..

The replay files are stored in documents/netkar PRO/replays and the extension of these files are .nkr

I suppose this file ur saying it saves ur server "settings" not the replay...

(Just an info: in documents/netkar PRO/replays u will see a "cr" file,its like the "temp" file of ur last session replay,i mean when u exited a session it will save it there even if u didnt save ur replay so u can take this file rename it,put the .nkr and put it back in the replay folder and its like u saved ur last replay,just an info if someone doesnt know ;) )

I think you're right. It's too small.

So i cant save replays from dedicated servers, like in ISI or other sims.

Thanks for your help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.