New installation worked for one hour--now no shifting possible - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

New installation worked for one hour--now no shifting possible


Recommended Posts

Guest DrAwkward
Posted

I just purchased nKPRO 1.3, drove for about an hour in several different cars at different tacks and then after switching car and track, my shifters no longer work in offline test mode. I'm stuck in the pit box. Auto-shift, which I typically don't use does not work either, so the sim is now unplayable.

Anybody had this happen before?

I'm using a Fanatec CSR Elite wheel, Fanatec Club Sport pedals and a TSW sequential Speedshifter.

I tried restarting and rebooting, and several car and track combos, but no go.

The shifters--on-wheel paddles and sequential stick--are recognized in the controller setup and so seem like they should still work.

Dang...

Guest DrAwkward
Posted

Stefano got back to me on this right away and sorted it out. The manual shift cars had a problem with having "Use shifter" toggled on in the setup panel.

Excellent customer service.

Bravo!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.