TrackIR 4 Pro & TrackClip Pro + nKPro - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Drivers! just bought, TrackIR and have something strange detect... at iR when i movement head RIGHT side, respond correct. when in nKPro respond on the contrary frown.png with my bad english, is to hard say everything... so better I'll showing pic -

THX.

2gvpu2b.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hasn't TrackIr drivers the option to reverse axis?

I also noticed this netkar behaviour trying FaceTrackNoIR, and I had just to configure the roll axis as reversed.

Nevertheless, from my point of view, roll axis should be disbaled since it doesn't make sense to use. To understand what I mean, just look at your iRacing screenshot ad lean your head to the left. Your eyes will still see the cockpit and track almost in a horizontal position, not really as it should look if you lean your head....

Edited by marcocale
  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

I apologize for the late reply.

have solved this "problem" was my first day wit TracKIR.

anyway I think that, TracKIR is not for Sim-Racing, i use only at Flight-SIMs.

Thanks!

Edited by jomardi
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

trackIR is very good for sim racing once you get used to it. You can look to the apex very naturally, and best of all you can look around and see where other cars are when they are alongside you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.